Car Insurance Agency in Bethesda, MD serving Rockville, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg areas
Your car is one of the most expensive properties you own. As a result, it is important to seek the best value when buying car insurance. To ensure that you have the proper auto protection, there are a number of ways that you can reduce the cost of your auto insurance premiums while obtaining the coverage that you need for your car. At Brock Insurance Services in Bethesda, MD, we are highly experienced, and, because we care, we work hard to look for savings opportunities for you.
Please contact us for a complimentary Automobile Insurance quote.
Here are some ways we can save you money on your Auto Insurance:
Car Insurance Deductibles
Choosing higher deductibles for Collision and Comprehensive Coverage is an easy and cost-effective way to lower your car insurance cost. In many cases, the premium savings realized by switching to a higher deductible may be enough to offset the cost difference within just a few years.
Multi-Policy Insurance Discounts:
By insuring your auto and home with the same carrier through Brock Insurance Services in Bethesda, MD, you will receive a discount on your auto premium and your homeowners insurance premium as well!
Multi-Car Insurance Discounts:
If you insure two or more cars with the same carrier through Brock Insurance Services, and they are owned and used by the individual and/or relatives living in the same house, you may receive a discount.
Driver Related Discounts:
Good drivers who have no accidents or violations receive the most competitive rates, but there are other factors that can reduce your premiums even further including:
- Driver training – Have your young driver under age 21 complete an accredited driver-training course to receive a premium discount.
- College student – Young, unmarried, full-time college students who spend most of their college term away from home without the use of an auto are eligible for this discount.
- Age 55 & over – Cars driven primarily by an insured who is 55+ years of age receive a discount on the Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Medical Payments, Personal Injury Protection, Comprehensive and Collision premiums.
Vehicle Related Discounts:
You can save even more money on your auto insurance by choosing a vehicle with the following safety equipment:
- Passive restraints: If your vehicle is equipped with factory-installed automatic seat belts or air bags, you will receive a discount on the Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection portion of your premiums.
- Anti-Theft devices: You may receive a discount on the Comprehensive portion of your premium if your vehicle has active or passive anti-theft devices.
- Anti-Lock brakes: Vehicles with factory installed anti-lock brake systems on all four wheels are eligible for this discount that applies to the Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverages.
The next time you are thinking of improving the value of your car insurance, give us a call or request a free-no-obligation quote. We are licensed for car insurance in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC.
You don’t need to wait until it’s time to renew your car insurance. Call us now to explore potential savings.
Does your insurance do this for you?
An insurance policy can provide you and your family with extra features that extend beyond the standard auto insurance coverage at no additional cost. When you purchase a policy with comprehensive and collision coverage, you may also get these added benefits:
- Your collision deductible may be waived if you are involved in an accident with another auto insured by the same carrier.
- Your comprehensive deductible may be waived when a damaged windshield is repaired instead of replaced (additional premium required in New York).
You may also have the option to purchase physical damage coverage, which adds these benefits:
- Your carrier may pay up to $75 per person for travel costs, including meals and lodging, if your car is disabled because of a covered loss.
- Your chosen carrier may pay up to $350 for loss to personal property, such as clothing and luggage, because of a covered loss while the personal property is in an auto they insure. Theft losses are covered if the entire vehicle is stolen.
What to do after an auto accident?
When you’re in a car accident, it’s hard to remember what to do. Keep this what to do after an accident pamphlet handy (in your glove box), to help you through.
Need help understanding your auto policy?
We have an interactive, easy-to-understand guide to help you understand the auto insurance lingo. Note: Requires flash
Contact us to learn more about our array of auto insurance policies. Need a quote? call 301-564-3630 or fill out your free quote request form on the right.
Not all companies are licensed or operate in all states. Not all products are offered in all states
Request a Free Quote
Please fill out the form below to receive a free no-obligation insurance quote
Please Fill all fields before submitting
Areas We Service
As an independent insurance agency, we serve the Montgomery County area including Rockville, Silver Spring and Gaithersburg, MD.Brock Insurance Services Inc