Life Insurance for Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC
Term life insurance is a popular form of coverage that allows you to purchase large amounts of protection at attractive premium rates. Term insurance is ideal for protecting a mortgage, providing replacement income or funding college for a child in the event of a premature death.
Erie Family Life’s term coverage provides coverage to age 95. The face amount of the policy remains level and the policyowner can select from a 10, 15, 20 or 30-year guaranteed level premium period.
A return of premium rider is also available on the 15, 20 and 30-year plans. This rider provides a full refund of premium, rider and policy fees if the policy remains in force at the end of the level term period.
- Minimum policy size: $50,000
- Rate Classifications: Ultra Select Non-Tobacco, Super Select Non-Tobacco, Select Non-Tobacco, Standard Non-Tobacco, Select Tobacco and Standard Tobacco. Availability of rate classifications varies by issue age and amount of cover
- Issue ages
- Minimum issue age – 15 days
- Maximum issue ages: 10 year plan: age 70
- 15 year plan: age 65
- 20 year plan: age 60
- 30 year plan: age 50
- 30 year plan: age 47 (all states) for male Select Tobacco and Standard Tobacco Classes
- While the policy is in force, you may convert it to cash value insurance during the guaranteed level premium period or until age 70, whichever is earlier (guaranteed minimum of 5 years convertibility), without evidence of insurability. We guarantee this conversion privilege regardless of health, occupation or hobbies.
- Riders Available:
- Return of Premium - This rider provides a full refund of premium, rider and policy fees if the policy remains in force at the end of the level term period
- Premium Waiver Benefit - This rider allows insurance protection to continue, with no further premium payment necessary, if you become totally disabled for more than six month
- Children’s Term Insurance Rider - This rider is designed for individuals to include limited amounts of term insurance coverage on their children..
For most people, the need for life insurance may decrease, but it never goes away. As time passes, circumstances and plans change, but the need for protection never disappears. That's why you should consider Erie Family's Permanent Life Insurance Series, which can give you peace of mind with these features:
- Minimum policy size: $50,000
- Guaranteed cash value that can be borrowed to take advantage of future opportunities.
- Guaranteed premium that does not change, regardless of changes in your health
- Minimum policy size is $5,000.
- Issue ages
- Whole Life: Ages 0-85
- 20-Pay Life: Ages 0-70
- Erie Family Life offers two permanent life products that provide lifetime protection: a simplified issue plan that requires only six medical questions and a fully underwritten plan. Each offers two options:
- A 20-Pay option where the policy is paid up in 20 years
- A whole life option where the premium is paid to age 100
- Each new plan can help you meet a variety of needs, including:
- Funding for your children's’ education.
- Payment of medical bills, final expenses and estate settlement costs
- Financial support for your dependents.
- Supplemental retirement income.
The Accelerated Benefit Rider is automatically included without cost on all Permanent Life Insurance policies. This rider pays up to 50 percent of the death benefit (up to a maximum aggregate amount of $250,000) to any insured who is diagnosed as being terminally ill and expected to die within 12 months of diagnosis.
Good drivers who have no accidents or violations receive the most competitive rates but there are other factors that can reduce your premiums even further including:
- Waiver of Premium Rider (ages 15-55)
- Children’s Term Rider
- Guaranteed Insurability Option Rider (ages 0-37)
If you are interested in obtaining more information or a quote on life insurance in Maryland, contact brock insurance.
Request a Free Quote
Please fill out the form below to receive a free no-obligation insurance quote
Please Fill all fields before submitting
Areas We Service
As an independent insurance agency, we serve the Montgomery County area including Rockville, Silver Spring and Gaithersburg, MD.Brock Insurance Services Inc