Providing Personal Insurance in Bethesda, MD
Your Brock Family of Insurance Providers will help you determine the best coverage solutions for your personal protection needs. Based in Bethesda, MD, we provide insurance coverage in Maryland, DC and Virginia.
At Brock Insurance, we care about our clients and the community. Not only do we work in Bethesda, MD, we live here too! Let us help you sort through the many, available and often-confusing insurance coverage options and provide you with “delightful” service for:
- Automotive Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Condominium Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Flood Insurance
Not all companies are licensed or operate in all states. Not all products are offered in all states.
Your life changes, and so do your personal insurance coverage needs:
Our caring agents will make certain that you are fully protected as we begin our relationship with you, but there are other times to re-evaluate and update your insurance plans. Periods of change in financial position as well as major life events are perfect times to reassess your coverage needs:
- Planning to remodel your home or build an addition onto your home? When you hire the contractor, request a certificate of insurance to confirm their liability and workers’ compensation coverages. Review the certificate and your homeowners policy with your Brock Insurance Services agent. In some cases, remodeling projects can increase your home’s reconstruction value, and we want to be sure you are fully protected.
- Are you refinancing your home or car? Saving money is always good news! Call us, email us – we will update your home or auto insurance policy to reflect any new lien holder.
- Is your teen really old enough to begin driving? Aside from the obvious and conflicting emotions that this brings up, (!), that means you will soon need to make some important decisions. Will he share your car or will she need her own? We can help guide you through the process, find the best way to add them to your auto insurance policy. And, most importantly, we provide high-impact materials about safe driving behaviors, helping you protect them!
- You landed a new job. Congratulations – especially in this market! If you have accepted a position where you will have a shorter or longer commute to work, call us. A significant change in annual mileage might mean savings on auto insurance policy!
- Are you buying/have you bought a new car? If you’ve purchased or leased a new or used vehicle, your auto insurance policy needs to be updated. Car dealers are required by law to confirm insurance coverage, but we help you analyze needed changes to your car insurance policy and ensure that you are fully protected!
- Is your family’s growing and changing. When you get married or welcome a new baby to the family, new responsibilities may warrant a change in your home, auto and life insurance coverage. We help evaluate your insurance options and tailor best-fit solutions!
- Thinking about adding a new swimming pool? There is much to consider! We can recommend steps that you can take to help keep your backyard safe and determine whether additional liability insurance coverage should be considered.
- You earned it through your hard work – thinking of indulging yourselves a bit? Good for you! When you purchase valuables such as a diamond ring or a rare piece of art, we help protect these items. Your homeowners insurance policy covers personal belongings and furnishings, but higher-valued items may have coverage limitations. We will help you determine whether to add protection via an insurance endorsement or rider for more costly or unusual items.
- Thinking of adding flexibility and reducing costs by working from home? If you are starting a business out of your house, let us know. Depending on the equipment and the nature of your work, an endorsement for your business with a separate Business Insurance policy may be necessary to protect your investment and liability exposures. Commercial Insurance is one of our specialties, and again, we tailor your coverage to reflect your individual business and its particular exposures.
- Planning to retire and kick back a bit? Congratulations! We can help you maximize the benefits of your retirement plan with a tailored life insurance program.
Brock Insurance Services, Inc. offers an array of personal insurance products at affordable prices. We keep you covered from auto insurance to umbrella insurance. Next time you need personal insurance, contact your caring agents at Brock Insurance Services in Bethesda, Maryland for a free no-obligation quote or call us at 301-564-3630.
Request a Free Quote
Please fill out the form below to receive a free no-obligation insurance quote
Please Fill all fields before submitting
Areas We Service
As an independent insurance agency, we serve the Montgomery County area including Rockville, Silver Spring and Gaithersburg, MD.Brock Insurance Services Inc